WELCOME TO ST. DAVID!
All School Start Up information will be completed through School Cash Online as we are eco-friendly & where possible 100% cashless & paperless. School Cash Online will be used throughout the year for other school related activities such as field trips, dances, sports, etc.
In order to eliminate confusion, please read all of the following information carefully.
If you do not already have a School Cash Online account, please go to https://wcdsb.schoolcashonline.com and register.
If you are new to School Cash Online, visit our helpful School Cash Online webpage and get setup.
The following 2020-2021 School Start Up forms are MANDATORY and will be accessible through School Cash Online:
NOTE: the forms are not available at this time, more information will be communicated to families through School Messenger/Newswire.
- Required for ALL Students – Pay the Student Activity Fee $50 (and optional $25 yearbook)
- Required for ALL Students – Informed Consent Permission Form for Intramurals
- ** Required for ALL Students – Student Image, Video or Voice Recording incl. Media Use Consent Form
** THIS FORM MUST BE COMPLETED if you would like to be included in the Yearbook.
- Required for ALL students – Critical Medical Alert Form (to identify dangerous, life threatening conditions)
- Gr. 10 to Gr. 12 Students Only – Parent Consent Form for Experiential Learning Trips
- Gr. 12 Students Only – Post-Secondary Institutions Disclosure of Information Consent Form
- Gr. 9 and New Students Only – Responsible Use of Technology & Electronic Data Access Form
READ ONLY—these documents are not posted on School Cash Online but are available for you to read for your information.
* APC023- Student Personal Information, Collection/Use/Disclosure Notice – READ ONLY
* Violence Threat Risk Assessment Link READ ONLY
* Student Handbook will be updated through the summer and posted under the ‘Parent’ tab on the school’s website.
– Please review the ‘Uniform’ section in the current ‘Student Handbook’ (found under the ‘Parent’ tab on the school’s website).
– Uniform Supplier = McCarthy’s
USED UNIFORM SALE:
The St. David Catholic School Advisory Council will be holding a ‘Used Uniform Sale’
More information will be sent out as plans are finalized.