The Waterloo Catholic District School Board continually strives to find new and improved ways to become
Eco-friendly. Beginning with the 2019-2020 school year, the goal of WCDSB and St. David CSS is to be 100% cashless and paperless wherever possible.
All School Start Up information will be completed through School Cash Online.
The YELLOW Student Verification Form will be the only document printed and provided to students. School Cash Online will be used throughout the year for other school related activities such as field trips, dances, sports, etc.
If you do not already have a School Cash Online account, please go to https://wcdsb.schoolcashonline.com and register.
If you are new to School Cash Online, visit our helpful School Cash Online webpage and get setup.
In order to eliminate confusion, please read all of the following information carefully.
The 2019-2020 School Start Up forms are MANDATORY and can be accessed through School Cash Online for all
Grade 9 and new students on July 15th.
The Yellow Student Information Verification Form was distributed via Canada Post or through the Catholic Elementary Schools and MUST BE RETURNED to the elementary school, the St. David CSS Main Office or bring it with you to the grade specific Timetable Pick-Up/Photo Day.
The Yellow Student Information Verification Form should be updated as follows:
– Reviewed, updated and signed by the Parent/Guardian
– An Emergency Contact, other than the parent/guardian must be provided
– All students who will be turning 18 during the school year will be required to fill in a separate form after their 18th birthday for continued parent access to records.
July 15th ~ The following School Start Up forms will be accessible through School Cash Online:
Required for ALL Students – Pay the Student Activity Fee $50 (and optional $25 yearbook)
Required for ALL Students – Informed Consent Permission Form for Intramurals
** Required for ALL Students – Student Image, Video or Voice Recording incl. Media Use Consent Form
** THIS FORM MUST BE COMPLETED if you would like to be included in the Yearbook.
Required for ALL students with dangerous, life threatening conditions – Critical Medical Alert Form
Gr. 10 to Gr. 12 Students Only – Parent Consent Form for Experiential Learning Trips
Gr. 12 Students Only – Post-Secondary Institutions Disclosure of Information Consent Form
Gr. 9 and New Students Only – Responsible Use of Technology & Electronic Data Access Form
READ ONLY—these documents are not posted on School Cash Online but are available for you to read for your information.
* APC023- Student Personal Information, Collection/Use/Disclosure Notice – READ ONLY
* Violence Threat Risk Assessment Link READ ONLY
* Student Handbook will be updated through the summer and posted under the ‘Parent’ tab on the school’s website.
– Please review the ‘Uniform’ section in the current ‘Student Handbook’
(found under the ‘Parent’ tab on the school’s website).
– Uniform Supplier = McCarthy’s
– Click here for Uniform Information from the supplier.
– Additional Promotional material (SALE) from McCarthy’s
USED UNIFORM SALE:
The St. David Catholic School Advisory Council will be holding a ‘Used Uniform Sale’ during the Timetable Pick-Up/Photo Days in August.
Click here for more information.
AUGUST 28 & 29, 2019 – PHOTO DAY:
Students may get their photos taken on Wednesday, August 28th, and Thursday, August 29th. Students in all grades may come in on either day to get their photos taken. Click here for details on how to order photos from Lifetouch.