A Message from Administration:
The first four months of the 2019/2020 school year have just flown by and we cannot believe that it is almost Christmas. We have so much to be thankful for as we await the coming of Jesus. Our school community is blessed with many talented individuals who have shared their gifts with us:
- Student Activities Council who lift our spirits with their engaging and fun activities
- LINK crew who have lead our new students smoothly into high school
- Our athletes who have reached new heights, showed perseverance and teamwork
- Our coaches and volunteers who built team communities and spent countless hours with our student athletes
- Tech crew students and staff who have jumped in to teach and learn to provide audio, visual support to our events
- Arts students who put their heart and soul into Celtics on Broadway
- Arts teachers for their tremendous amount of time and energy invested into making the productions look flawless
- Team Dave volunteers, organizers, parents and students who truly embody the saying “it takes a village” during build season!
- Co-curricular organizers who open a space for all to feel welcome, a place to belong and provide opportunities to debate, play games, study and make friends
- Celtic students who come to school every day, study hard and do their best
- Celtic staff who go above and beyond to support and create learning environments that engage our learners
- Our entire community who has generously donated numerous gifts to our 6 associate churches during this Christmas season
As we continue to prepare ourselves during this advent season for the coming of Emmanuel, we are also looking forward to 2020 with anticipation and hope. We have truly answered the Call to Belong in 2019 and in the new year we will Gather to Become disciples of Christ. May the New year bring health, happiness, wisdom and peace to all.
Mrs. Leusink, Mr. Ambeau, Mr. Hinsperger
Join us for Christmas at St Michael Parish
Christmas is a time of year that brings many people home to be with their families and loved ones. I wish to offer a joyful welcome to each and every person who participates in the Masses during the Christmas season. I extend a special welcome to College and University students who are home for the holidays, to former parishioners who are returning for a friendly visit, to all out-of-town guests and relatives of parishioners, and to those who perhaps are making a return to the practice of their faith.
I sincerely pray that your experience of the parish family of St. Michael Parish may lead you to feel welcome and at home.
Together in the Lord’s Service.
Father F. Freitas, Pastor
CHRISTMAS SEASON MASSES
Christmas Eve: Tuesday, December 24th
4:30 pm – Family Mass with Pageant & Choir
7:00 pm – Family Mass with Cantor
10:00 pm – Solemn Mass of Christmas – with Traditional Choir
(Carols begin at 9:30 p.m.) (Incense will be used at this Mass)
Christmas Day: Wednesday, December 25th
9:00 am – Mass of Christmas Day
11:00 am – Mass of Christmas Day
Feast of the Holy Family
Saturday December 28, 2019- 5:00 pm
Sunday, December 29, 2019-9:00 am and 11:00 am (there is no 7:00 pm Mass)
Solemnity of Mary the Mother of God
December 31, 2019 – Vigil Mass at 5:00 p.m.
January 1, 2020 at 10:00 am
Feast of the Epiphany
Saturday, January 4, 2020 – 5:00 pm
Sunday, January 5, 2020 – 9:00 am, 11:00 am, 7:00 pm